What You Get
- Stay on top of emerging issues and ahead of changes in regulation that can impact your business with TRADE ALERTS.
- SHIP MANIFEST DATA delivers details on each and every frozen waterborne shipment of seafood entering the U.S., including those of your competitors.
- Quickly get up-to-date with our INSIDER’S REPORTS; executive summaries specific to shrimp, salmon, lobster, tilapia and crab.
- Get the big picture with CENSUS DATA; every Entry Declaration on every shipment imported into the U.S., including volume for cumulative total comparisons.
- Learn how to identify and avoid common regulatory mistakes with THE RED BOOK, the first comprehensive regulatory guide for the buyers and sellers of seafood in the U.S.
- Find basic regulatory information from our SEAFOOD DIRECTORY OF INTERNATIONAL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES.
- Monthly IMPORT REFUSALS will alert you to products that have been found to appear in violation of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
Reduce uncertainty, minimize risk, and uncover opportunities with the only Web site designed exclusively for the frozen seafood import/export community. The website provides detailed information on each and every frozen waterborne shipment of seafood entering the United States. Commodity names, importer and exporter names and addresses, volume of shipment, origin country, US port of entry, date of arrival and much more are provided in this fully upgraded online version.
- Urner Barry’s Foreign Trade Data
- Add Urner Barry’s Foreign Trade Data to your existing COMTELL service for an additional
Prices include up to 3 users per license
Quarterly, Semi-Annual, and Annual billing options are available and offer a cost savings.